3/19/2015

Sale Junkie: Pretty Little Thing

Last week, Pretty Little Thing gave a code for 50% OFF THE SALE!!! Here's what I bought...


I am, and will always be, a lover of sales and I don't think there's anything wrong with that! Trends are constantly coming back around and can have similar themes from season to season so I don't see anything wrong with buying older season pieces, especially when it comes to fast and simple impulse buys!!

 

Anyway.... The race was on.This was a race not only with time, but other girlies as addicted to discounts as I am. I had about 20 minutes to get my shopping game on and, with the speed of my laptop, this was definitely a challenge. Of course, in typical me style, I left the website with a furry coat and maxi skirt on its way over with 99p next day delivery all for less than £15. Happy days!

Pretty proud of my ability to control how much I bought too- 2 things? Now that's will power (and what happens when there's a lack of items left in your size).

Broke BB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment