3/05/2015

High St Edit: Scandal


I've been having some serious withdrawal symptoms from the lack of Scandal my life only to find out there are new episodes out and I'm just late to the party... as usual.

When I started watching this, all I could think was FINALLY!!! A black woman playing a character other than the token black woman. Kerry Washington hasn't been cast as a mouthy ghetto gal and she isn't the main character's best friend. She's a freaking GLADIATOR!


If you don't get my references, you haven't watched the show. If you haven't watched the show, you need to get ooon thaat!! I've been watching Homeland to fill the Pope shaped hole in my heart but it's just not the same. Like seriously... where are all the good clothes?! 

I know Liv, it stresses me out too...
"I like... how you always seem to be wearing white"- A line from Jake's I-love-you-Olivia speech. Well I love it too so I thought it was about time I did a High Street take on a the classic Olivia Pope look.


Wide Leg Pants- MOTELROCKS £39
Necklace- TOPSHOP, £6.50

If you're a student, don't forget to sign up to UNiDAYS!! Get discounts like 20% off Motel Rocks, 15% off Pretty Little Thing and 10% off ASOS... 

Get me a white swimsuit! I want to be her...

Stay beautiful (like super babe, Kerry Washington) and come back soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment