3/11/2015

Shooting Chloe with Motel Rocks

A bit delayed but I'm posting about it anyway...

As you probably know, I'm on a PR placement with Motel Rocks in London right now and I am LOVIN IT!! I've had so many opportunities to learn and experiment. A recent experience I've had was being the photographer for a casual style blogger shoot.

Motel conduct weekly shoots with gorgeous blogger babes and, two weeks ago, we had the stunning Chloe Plumstead of off The Little Plumb in. These are my fave shots...

This is definitely at the top of my list of favourites!!

Hooked on a look? Click the pic!!! (Yeah I've got mad rhyming skillz. That's what you call multi-talented) 
Stella Shirt- Pinstripe Navy
Xaria Crop and Annie Skirt- Santorini
Anness Dress- Khaki
The shoot was done in the retro-style Trapeze Bar in Shoreditch. This venue has a gorgeous 'circus glamour' theme and I'm still determined to head back for some din dins and 2-4-1 cocktails. 

Well that's all from me for now.
Stay beautiful!

Broke BB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment