4/08/2015

Top 5 Tracks: April '15

Here's a wee post on a few of my fave songs right now. I have absolutely no specific taste in music but right now I'm all about feel-good music so here ya go!

5
MAJOR LAZER & DJ SNAKE - LEAN ON, FT. MØ
Major Lazer never disappoints and MØ is an absolute babe so I knew I'd love this before I even heard it.


4
NICK JONAS- JEALOUS
I was never a Nick Jonas fan... although I do love Camp Rock and was an avid Jonas (the terrible TV show) fan. I feel as if I shouldn't like this song, mainly because it's about a pretty possessive boyf, buuuuut... It's an absolute CHOOONE. #I stiiill get jeealoous#



3
LETHAL BIZZLE - FESTER SKANK FT. DIZTORTION
I can honestly say that it is not, in any way, possible for me to listen to this without dancing. My body just can't help but skank... and The Dench Factor? I can't breathe.


2
EVERYTHING EVERYTHING- DISTANT PAST
It's been what? A month? I stiiiilll cannot get enough of this song. Blast it loud with your headphones on and you'll just want to listen to it on repeat for daaayss! Having flashbacks from seeing them at the Bournemouth Uni summer ball... Love 'em.

1
JESSIE WARE- CHAMPAGNE KISSES
Ultimate chill tune! This woman has the most beautiful voice, is pretty amazing live and has suupah gorge style. This will be the first song on my summer playlist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment