2/26/2014

London Day 2: Shops!

Evening :)

Just taking a break from a day of report writing to do a speedy post looking at a few shops I went to on Brick Lane. We only went down half the street and didn't visit every single store but next time I'm in London I'll take my time to look at more, this was just a light shop and stroll before we headed to the London Fashion Weekend event.

Vintage Store
Vintage Store (obvious I know) has the perfect range of items, no matter the budget. There was a great sale on downstairs, selling men's shirts from only £5! Claire had to make a purchase but it was necessary I held back this time because the case for my '1 piece of hand luggage only' flight was already looking pretty full. Next time.

Hipster squirrels! Both creepy and cute.

Vintage Basement
 Probably one of my favourite stores to visit when I'm here. There is another Vintage Basement just around the corner from this, currently down for refurbishment, and I always have to visit both and virtually always end up leaving with something too, even if it's just a little belt. If you go down to this store, make sure to get yourself a discount card too for 10% off EVERYTHING, even the sale! I'd definitely watch out on their Facebook page for alerts on incredible flash sales too.

One of my purchases along with a tweedish mini skirt.
#bargain
 

Rough Trade
 Actually only my second time in this music store. Rough Trade sells vinyl records, CD's, coffee and more. Although I got all the albums I needed at Christmas, including Jake Bugg and Lorde, we did have to jump in their little photo booth like the undiscovered supermodels we are.

Blitz
 This is my first time visiting Blitz and I definitely have to revisit this store. Gutted we were in a rush to head off because it had such a great vibe, the merchandising was gorgeous, they even had a cafe that sold cookies the size of my face and this was all only as far as the first store. Blitz, I'll be back!



Stay beautiful Brick Lane, it's back to this report for me. Please pray for my sanity!



No comments:

Post a Comment