3/05/2014

LFWend Pics

Hey!

So I totally forgot to post pictures of the actual event. LFWend was okay but my favourite part of the trip was just milling around London looking at shops and eating out! It has to be London Fashion Week next time. Finger's crossed. Anyway, here are the last photos...


Somerset House





The trend catwalk showcased four of the top trends for SS14- 'Flower Power', 'Precious Metals', 'Lace Embrace' and 'Good Sport'









Somerset House was filled to the brim with showrooms displaying designer products. Here are a few colourful ones.

Pistol Panties

My Flash Trash

Jane Carr

The Levi Showroom...

Had a DJ...

AND free champagne! 


Goodbye for now. Stay beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Actually crying with jealousy; it's my dream to be invited to any show during any fashion week :(

    x Dayo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hye sorry I have only just seen your comments!! Slap on the wrist for me :p You can get tickets to the London Fashion Weekend. The Uni paid for ours but they're like £37. So if you're around London next year you should get a pair x

      Delete