3/09/2014

Lent: Week 1

Hey

That time has come around once more. The time when pancake day or ,in my world, pancake week comes and goes and you give up something you love for 40 days, to become a better person in some way (for me, it's the faith). This year I gave up...

...wait for it...

...SHOPPING! 

Why? Because it's a dangerous addiction for the bank account of an unemployed student. So I'm taking back control and withdrawing for lent.

I'm hoping that in giving up buying new clothes and shoes, I'll be forced to explore my current wardrobe more and try a few new combinations. I'll be posting more OOTD pictures (except for all my lazy/home days) to keep track on any progress made.

Day 1
All you can eat buffet with the girls. 
 

Day 2
Uni day.



Day 4
Dinner and a movie with the boy. Watched The Grand Budapest Hotel at the Picturehouse Cinema then it had to be Nando's.

Day 5
Church day

Stay Beautiful

2 comments:

  1. Hi I love your blog and have nominated you for a Liebster Award: http://simplebeautychatter.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/liebster-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie. I'll get that sorted soon x

      Delete