2/24/2014

London: Day 2- Street Style

Hey
Just posting some of the street style pics I took at LFWend. Unfortunately I didn't take as many as I'd hoped but here are the ones I did get...

Celine, 21.
I love how Celine has grunged up a side slit with some trusty DMs. 
Ting, 27.
The oversized coat and trainer combo is perfectly topped off with a monochrome clutch for a cosy sport-chic look.
Savannah, 22.
I adore how Savannah has layered a button-shirt over a turtle-neck and added a splash of gold under the collar... and the leopard print headscarf- Perfect.



Some of my Fashion Management girls...
Sally, 21 @Style Postcode
Not everyone can pull off such a vibrant look and that's probably my favourite thing about it! The mix of textures are great and I'm always drooling over these shoes.
Emily, 20
The black turtleneck makes another appearance (a look I often sport myself) teamed with a pale pink tartan skirt and a good old bowler hat. If you haven't got a hat for the SS14 season already, get on that! It's a necessity for looking stylish this British weather. 
Judit, 22 @Judy Joy
Who doesn't love a bit of fur? This collar is the perfect way to glam up a daytime 'out-and about' look, especially in the UK- Stay warm and still stay beautiful.







5 comments:

  1. Love this, hope you had a good time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i look great with my double chin :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha you do look great, I just have absolutely shocking photography skills! x

      Delete
  3. I love these outfits! my favourite I think is savannah and Ting I love the coats, Theyre all amazing and beautiful of course ! :p

    fashionfruitblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete