10/23/2013

Snap That! Take 1

Hello my lovelies!

I've finally gotten around to borrowing a quality camera in order to launch my street style page. Take a look along the top of this page, just under the header... see a tab called 'Snap That!'?... Well done. Each month I'll upload pictures to that part of my blog of people I've snapped whilst out and about. I'll be blogging about my Style Star as a post on the home page but the full selection of pictures will be found on Snap That!

For this first week I've posted all photos below. Take a look...

Style star
Lana, 22
Lana pulls of a fun and funky look with this mix of an oversized jumper, patterned high-tops and chunky pendant, all topped off with a bobble hat. This girl has undeniable swag dripping from her head-to-toes.

Nuala, 19
The next 3 students are all rocking a bit of tartan. Nuala wears the trend fabulously with a pale pink fluffy jumper. I've always thought it would be insane to wear red with pink but this proves that it genuinely pays off to try something different and challenge the truths of an alleged fashion faux pas. If you push the boundaries with confidence, you can't go wrong. 

Zoe, 19
I absolutely love Zoe's geometric print dress worn with an oversized coat. The simple cuts of these pieces create a classy, but relaxed, look. Clashing the tartan scarf with the dress' print automatically gives the outfit a vintage feel.

Matthew, 17
I'm completely drooling over this stone-washed denim jacket that Matthew's sporting. As a Fashion and Textiles student observing multiple trends, he told me that, currently, his favourite is Glam Punk, with a tartan scarf being his staple item for this season. 

Hanaan, 20
I adore this 3-tone, ombre-effect jumper with cut out shoulders, s a great way to pull off this season's heavy knit trend. Teamed with a short gold chain and patterned scarf, this outfit is both stylish and relaxed.

Jessica, 20
Jessica stands out with a 3D geometric necklace, bright,oversized jersey and gold Adidas hight-tops. She wears what she wants and it totally works. Her key piece for this season are a pair of Topshop ankle boots.

Shona, 20
Shona's loving the AW13 trend, 'This is England', right now. By adding a vintage-style, heavy knit cardi over a varsity jersey along  with a pair of trusty Docs a whole new look is brought to life. In combining trends you can always find something new and interesting. Give it a try.

Tari, 22
I'm no expert on men's fashion but I am sure that Tari is looking fresh to death, with a gold chain over this buttoned-up shirt. Tari tells me he's lusting over the perfect winter jacket and describes his favourite trend as 'All black everything'. 






Check back next week for my Top 5 Best Buys of October.

Stay Beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment