10/02/2013

Back to Blog

Hello my lovelies!


It's been a while, pretty much the whole summer... but I'm back and I will blogging more regularly. I've just moved to Scotland and can now finally call myself a fashion student. Exciting times! I'll be keeping you updated with some of the practical projects that I'll be working on throughout the year and, as well as regular weekly posts, I'll be doing a few short posts in between that will include tips and observations about fashion and beauty. Expect a post every week on Wednesdays looking at my Best Buys, High Street Edits, How To's and more so watch this space. I'll be starting next week with a Favourite Trends feature. Additionally, I'm hoping to include Street Style section once I sort out a proper camera. 


Until next time...

I don't know if you're broke or black but stay beautiful





Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more outfit of the days and Twitter too... just because.


No comments:

Post a Comment