4/03/2014

Step into Spring with Pretty Little Thing

I really wonder if anyone else is struggling as much as I am with lent. This whole 'no-shopping' thing has reached a whole other level of difficulty. I have to avoid shopping centres on my way home from uni and ignore the beautifully familiar sale promos in high street windows.

One thing I can't seem to avoid is promotions on social networks, Instagram being the main culprit. I follow a few retailers on Instagram including online retailer, Pretty Little Thing, and have devised a list of items from the spring collection that I'll reward myself with once my 40 days are up.


If you know me, you'll know that I'm a sucker for pretty little shoes. Well... pretty chunky shoes.

Top (left to right): 

Bottom (left to right): 


My favourite of all has to be the chunky 90's-style block heels (top left) so, of course, I had to create an entire outfit to match. I'm thinking boho grunge...



So there's my Pretty Little Thing Spring time wish list. Quite dark for spring, I know, but it's just my thing.

Stay Beautiful,




 This post has been entered to the Pretty Little Thing VIP Blogger competition. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment